Parent Teacher Association
Please contact the MES PTA anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to hear your comments and ideas!
Members of our
2017-2018 Executive Board:
The number one
reason to join the Parent (family) Teacher Association is
to benefit your child.
· Get Connected- know what’s in your school
· Discover Great Resources- programs, trainings, etc.
· Watch Yourself Grow- Just by joining you are supporting your child (ren) and your school. There is no time commitment when you join. By choosing to volunteer with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
· Speak Up- Every PTA member has a vote.
· Witness Improvement- Be a part of the solution, help make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role in fundraising to provide teacher support, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
· Be a Role Model- Demonstrate to your child the importance you place on education.
· Enjoy Substantial Benefits- Individuals and local units can take advantage of a host of benefits from PTA membership including discounts and offers from member benefits providers and sponsors, magazine subscriptions, leadership training, e-newsletters and much more. See www.PTA.org for more. Your password is found on the back of your membership card.
Everyone – parents, educators, students and other citizens active in their schools and communities- is invited to join our not-for-profit parent teacher association.
7425 Mechanicsville Elementary Dr. Mechanicsville, VA 23111 Tel: 804-723-3640 Fax: 804-723-3643 Email:Webmaster