Go Back


Atlee High School

Your Transcript


Once your applications have been completed, your counselor will complete the secondary school report.  This form lists your subjects for the senior year, your grade point average, your rank in class, and if requested, a brief statement about you.  This record, along with copies of your transcript is then mailed with your application.  At the end of first semester and at the end of the school year, copies of your transcript are mailed to the appropriate colleges. 


No verbal requests for transcripts will be accepted; you must make an appointment to see your counselor.  There is a $2.00 fee.


Once you have graduated from high school, you may request a transcript using the transcript request form.  If you are over 18, you must request it yourself; a parent is not allowed to pick it up or request it without your written permission.  There is a $2.00 fee for official transcripts. 

You can email your request form to mkushner@hcps.us or phinkle@hcps.us.  You may also print off the transcript request form and fax it to 804-723-2103, attention Michele Kushner. 

Click here to: Transcript Request to print off the form.







 Our Mission:  Hanover County School Counselors provide all students educational services, in collaboration with parents, school and the community, that foster
                       academic, career and social/emotional growth toward lifelong success and effective, responsible citizenship for a diverse and changing world.